...thoughts of 'Kami'

++ The Chronicles ++

Friday, May 01, 2009

I love my job my way..

lots of things happened last four weeks.. sekolah ganti, gotong royong, camping.. bla bla bla.. but still i can still cope with everything quite well.. alhamdulillah. All my kids are doing great. We are having fun everyday, eventhough i’m quite strict once in a while.. always yelling and screaming like mad. I reallized that since I involved in kindie world, my voice can reach high pitch when singing.. hahahha.. so all singers out there, thats a tip :D

habis kelas boleh main!!

habis kelas boleh main!!

But one thing I can avoid everywhere in the world.. GOSSIP!! I always try my best to not busy with other people matters when it isn’t necessary.. tapi still i have to here it averyday at home while my housemates are chatting. Try my best to keep myself busy in front of pc, tapi kekadang there are my source of info about all things that are happening at school. Well, cekgu prasekolah mmg selalu ketinggalan sket news kat sekolah. So, gossipers aren’t always negatif, buang yang keruh ambil yg jernih laa yer.. Amik yg penting jer.

Lately, i feel more semangat sket. Maybe because i’m getting more comfortable with the new environment, doesn’t feel new anymore. Boleh gurau-gurau dengan cekgu yang lain, know more local people, can get along very well with them. Saying hello to everyone i know makes me feel good. Kene selalu involve dengan masyarakat setempat, pegi gotong royong kampung, kenduri kendara … kampung lifestyle are the best!

ok bye!