...thoughts of 'Kami'

++ The Chronicles ++

Sunday, March 12, 2006

you're the inspiration...

You know our love was meant to be
the kind of love that lasts forever.
And I want you here with me from tonight until the end of time.
You should know everywhere I go
Always on my mind, in my heart, in my soul baby.
You're the meaning in my life
you're the inspiration.
You bring feeling to my life
you're the inspiration.
Wanna have you near me
I wanna have you hear me sayin':
No one needs you more than I need you.
And I know,
yes
I know that it's plain to see:
So in love when we're together.
Now I know that I need you here with me
From tonight until the end of time.
You should know everywhere I go
Always on my mind
you're in my heart in my soul.
You're the meaning in my life. you're the inspiration. . . .
Wanna have you near me
I wanna have you hear me sayin':
No one needs you more than I need you.
You're the meaning in my life
you're the inspiration.
You bring feeling to my life
you're the inspiration.
When you love somebody 'til the end of time
When you love somebody always on my mind
No one needs you more than I.
When you love somebody 'til the end of time
When youlove somebody 'til the end of time
------------------------------------------------------------------
hahaha, my beloved frens .i'm back again. & jiwangs again ya!.sometimes I just can't avoid myself for being jiwang.tapi sometimes la.if compare to before this, most of the times tau.hehehe..
hmm..donno why. this song keeps playing, keeps bothering my mind and my life for the past 2-3 days.reminding me of someone?not really.'hati berbunga' ke?for what reason then?still couldn't figure out laaa.. :D .alaahh let it be it be la kan..
for the last two months did not post anything here, I felt like missing something. :) .tuhla, bukan taknak tulis, it's just I'm worried if my postings does not meet the blog objectives.ya la, most of mine were really personal. from heart la org kata :D. and from my understanding this blog is meant for Kronikiter to share anything useful as well as sharing our own thoughts. not for expressing feeling, etc. that's the main reason why I have taken out all my previous posting. leli and sok did asked me to put all of them back.they said "takpe, tulis je apa2 yang kau nak tulis. ada org suka baca sajak2 & lagu2 jiwang ko tu what".hehehe.the word 'jiwang' tu that I really don like la.hehe.
thinking of having my own blog sometimes.yups, actually already set up 2. but donno why it seems that i dont have the courage to write there.the feelings are really different with if I were to write here. hehe. don want to drag u all to read my 'merapu' thing. anyway enjoy the songs ok.
p/s been tagged by my kakak Siti (mummy Anisah yang comel) Insya Allah, I'll do the tag for you later ok. ;) .