...thoughts of 'Kami'

++ The Chronicles ++

Friday, August 24, 2007

test mode: song "Malam Ini Kita Berpisah"

ok, still in the test mode. need to polish and recall back my blogging skill yg dah berkarat marat tu. the funny thing masa nak post entry kat bawah was I even forgotten my login name and password. kirenye penatla otak dah recall balik segala common username and password saya.fiuuuhh!! punyela lama tak masuk sini.. :| how time flies...
ok, this is the song that currently playing in my winamp. already played and repeated for almost 50 times as it is the only song in my playlist.hehehe.the jwgs lagu ni. sang by Habibah Yaakob previously. recorded back by Liza Hanim for her Tribute album to PRamlee. donno why after uploading it to the server the sound quality has become low. anyway, just enjoy it ok.


here comes the lyric..