...thoughts of 'Kami'

++ The Chronicles ++

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Jantung berdegup kencang...

Huyooo... menarik jugak article ko tuh leli. Boleh publish buat buku tuh..eheheh..

Something unbeleivable happened today at my workplace. One of my colleagues gave her resignation letter to my boss. Do you know what happened? She (my boss) opened the envelope, read the letter and threw it back to my colleague.. WHOOAAA!! What a boss.. We ( me and my other colleague) were really suprised to here that. I really don't know what to say but, I think that is too much. Yes I know she was very stressed at that time but.. she don't have to do that. Why can't she just say it's was not a good time, talk about that later.. or whatsoever other than throwing things. That was way just too much...

Nanti kalau tetiba satu hari tader org pegi keje, baru padan muka boss aku... >:)

--------------------------------------
Allahumma Bismika Ahya Wa Amuut...
--------------------------------------