...thoughts of 'Kami'

++ The Chronicles ++

Monday, February 28, 2005

mAtI ItU pAstI.....

assalamu'alaikum warahmatullah....

it's quite too long since my previous post on updating my life here...

last thursday got mc from zarif.. probably because of the hot weather plus lack of rest plus a little bit of stress on work and some personal matters = unstable health and mood, less appetite and got migraine...

then, went to the office on friday, work as usual.. by around 9.45 am, received call from my cousin, informed me that my younger cousin (17th years old) had passed away becoz of asthma.. innalillahi wainnailaihi roji'un... al-Fatihah to him...

I've took urgent leave to ziarah him at his hometown - Sg Bakau, near Nibong Tebal, P. Pinang... actually arwah's mother is my father's elder sister... thus, arwah and me are quit close actually.. arwah was a nice person, quite, simple and polite boy.. we really miss him and hopefully he will be in the best condition there...

--------------------------------------------

to Farahsu...

Happy Birthday to you!!!

hope you'll achieve all your good wish and gain success in your future life....